As you can see Casey's first post was about our hamster, CT. CT was a present for Casey. For some reason, he just loves hamsters. I, on the other hand, have never had one or thought about it. We had dogs growing up, not little furry things. We would love to get a dog, but just aren't really in a place to be able to care for one, so I decided that we should have a pet and I bought CT for Casey. She is a dwarf hamster and is actually really cute. She has a tiny little cage that doesn't take up much room at all and basically she eats nuts all day and runs on her ferris wheel. I can honestly say that she is probably the most spoiled hamster in WA state, if not the whole country! Casey takes such good care of her, it's really kind of sweet!
We just had a fun visit with Casey's parents a couple of weeks ago. The weather is still cold and sometimes sunny, but mostly gray. We are looking forward to warmer weather and Casey will be going to Canada in June to fish with Doug and Seth and I will be headed to Tennessee and then to Georgia with Mom and Chris. I am so ready for scorching hot weather!
Around this time last year, we were just arriving in Seattle after our honeymoon in Kauai! Oh how I wish we could go back to Hawaii right now! Here are some pictures of, what I consider the best of the Hawaiian Islands!
No comments:
Post a Comment